1. To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
2. To furnish an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services that clearly identifies any used remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
3. To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
4. To promote good will between the motorist and the members of the association.
5. To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are preventive maintenance.
6. To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
7. To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
8. To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
9. To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
10. To maintain customer service records for one year or more.
11. To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession.
12. To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints.
13. To cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
14. To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
15. To uphold the integrity of all members of the Automotive Service Association.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!